Helpwithvision.com is brought to you by Synergy Vision Products & Visual Aid Services. Our goal is to help the vision impaired community regain and maintain their independence with reliable assistive technologies and at an affordable price. Synergy Vision and Visual Aid Services is a father-son team, specializing in the service, sales, and training of assistive technology for people with Low Vision. Proudly working together to bring you Low Vision Support for over 30 years.
We work closely with all our clients and friends to ensure that the product they select best suits their individual needs. We strive to distinguish ourselves from the rest by stressing the importance of after sale support. We provide training, support and service from the day of purchase to the day the product no longer suits our clients needs.
We take a great deal of pride in helping our wonderful customers. We have collectively served over 20,000 customers worldwide. We are dedicated to challenging ourselves to do better everyday. Here we work together to bring you Helpwithvision.com, a constant expanding resource for the low vision and blindness community.
We Offer The Following Services:
Service Call Fees: Only in California
- $85: up to 50 miles round trip
- $105: 51-100 miles round trip
- $125: 100-200 miles round trip
- 200 miles+: Please call for an estimate
Rental units: Only in California
- During Repair Used: $85 + Tax, one time fee for entire repair time
- Monthly Rental Used: $175 – $255 per month + Tax, depends on unit
- Purchase A Rental: receive 50% off the rental charge as credit toward the purchase price of unit
Repair and Upgrade at our Service Center:
- Written Estimate: $95 + Tax, pre payment towards labor is required
- Upgrade or Refurbish: Call for Estimate, depends on model & work required
- New Purchase: Trade in any device you don’t need for partial credit towards a new device
- Resale: Sell what you don’t need/use. We repair it, sell it & you receives 50% of the profit
- Some units too old to resell may still qualify for a spare parts trade in credit towards purchase
- Save to Buy: Pay into your Help With Vision account towards the device you want in the amount you choose. Monthly or quarterly statements will be mailed out. Upon completion of payment, the purchased equipment will be delivered.
- With Purchase: Most devices come with free basic training in person and support over the phone.
- Without Purchase: Independent training costs $100 an hour, gas/mileage fee may apply
- All devices purchased online come with free over the phone support with set up and training.
We regularly repair used equipment from:
We can also provide repair and maintenance for a range of Braille and blindness products, and have been servicing VTEK products since 1980. This Includes Optacon Type 1 and 2, and Perkins Braillers. Please let us know your requirements and we will be happy to accommodate you if possible.
We have a strict 14 DAY RETURN / Exchange on all devices. Local Clients may have a Service Call fee applied to their totals or withdrawn from their refunds to help cover the cost of delivery or pick ups. Due to Covid 19 Restocking fees may apply if a product has been physically opened. All used / refurbished devices come with a 1-6 month warranty (covers parts, labor, & return shipping to customer only) . All out of state purchases buyers are responsible for shipping back to Synergy in the event of a warranty repair or return. Warranty time is specified above. Exchanges in some cases are accepted after 14 days at the discretion of a manager. Training time is at the discretion of your rep. Thank you!